This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Her Campus Bates music gurus Honor Moshay and Kyla Rabb handpicked the perfect background music to your short term shenanigans. Listen to the playlist here! 

Tracks 

• Today Was A Good Day // Ice Cube
  • Dímelo #songsfromscratch // Snakehips x Tory Lanez 
  • Danny Brown // Grown Up 
  • No Role Modelz // J. Cole
  • Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza // Mac Miller
  • side 2 side // brasstracks 
  • Hustler Musik Money On My Mind // Lil Wayne 
  • Kool On (feat. Greg Porn & Truck North) // The Roots 
  • Audio Push – Shine // elementsofthestreets
  • Kick, Push // Lupe Fiasco 
  • Heaven Only Knows (feat. Chance the Rapper, Lido & Eryn Allen Kane) // Towkio
  • Concrete Schoolyard // Jurassic 5 
  • Good Day // Nappy Roots
  • Check The Rhyme – A Tribe Called Quest // Vibe 

We took care of the music for you — now focus on the fun! 

Honor is a Politics Major and Rhetoric Minor from Los Angeles. At Bates she is on the Equestrian team, hosts the radio show "The Honor Code" and is a tour guide. Hit her up on Instagram and Twitter @minkyhonor where she strictly retweets hip-hop news, gives her two cents on current political issues (like people care) and live tweets ridiculous events.
Kyla Rabb is a sophomore at Bates College, majoring in Politics and minoring in Spanish. At bates she member of the Women's Soccer team as well as an admissions tour guide. Around campus, Kyla is known for napping at any free moment or pretending to do work while really watching re-runs of Dance Moms.
Becca Carifio is a senior history major at Bates College. Obsessed with coffee, scarves, videos of cute animals and polka dots. Currently trying to convince her parents that reading comic books for her thesis on Wonder Woman during World War II is worth their tuition money.