This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Cover Photo Credit

Midterms are over. February break is upon us. Time to relax and take a break — enjoy this mix of the chillest tracks to start the week off right. 

1. Memrise // Frank Ocean

2. No More // Shlohmo & Jeremih

3. Limit To Your Love // James Blake 

4. Kind of Sometimes Maybe // Jessie Ware

5. Hollywood // Tobias Jesso Jr.

6. ODESZA // Odesza

7. Sunday Candy // Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment

8. Hey Ma // Cam’Ron

Honor is a Politics Major and Rhetoric Minor from Los Angeles. At Bates she is on the Equestrian team, hosts the radio show "The Honor Code" and is a tour guide. Hit her up on Instagram and Twitter @minkyhonor where she strictly retweets hip-hop news, gives her two cents on current political issues (like people care) and live tweets ridiculous events.
Kyla Rabb is a sophomore at Bates College, majoring in Politics and minoring in Spanish. At bates she member of the Women's Soccer team as well as an admissions tour guide. Around campus, Kyla is known for napping at any free moment or pretending to do work while really watching re-runs of Dance Moms.
Becca Carifio is a senior history major at Bates College. Obsessed with coffee, scarves, videos of cute animals and polka dots. Currently trying to convince her parents that reading comic books for her thesis on Wonder Woman during World War II is worth their tuition money.