April Break Idea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Hello, Bobcats! Hope you enjoyed the beautiful Saturday afternoon.First of all, Congratulations! You made it!!

For those who are planning to stay on campus, here are some tips and recommendation for your April break in Maine:

Acadia National Park

Photo Credit

One of the most beautiful national park in Maine. If you are a hiking lover and would like to do camping, Acadia National Park is strongly recommended! You can also visit beautiful towns and villages in Acadia region! 

Bar Harbor

Photo Credit

If you are planning to visit Acadia National Park, I recommend you to visit Bar Harbor as well! Don’t forget to try Clam Chowder, Blueberry Pie and Lobster Roll! They are the best!! 

Range Pond 

Photo Credit

If you want to chill and feel a beach vibe, I recommend you to visit Range Pond. Also, Range Pond is relatively close to Bates! If you want quick trip, Range Pond would be the best option!

Baxter State Park
If you are a challenger, who would like to experience deep woods, extreme weather, and foggy mountains, I would like to recommend you to visit Baxter State Park! You can enjoy hiking, canoeing and watch wildlife!

Hope you all have a fabulous break!