5 Reactions to Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

Her Campus Holiday Survival Kit is here! Here is how we felt when we received the HC Survival Kit in the mail: 

1. Yogi Tea

It said “Our intriguing blends of herbs and botanical support energy, stamina, focus, and overall well-being. Cup after cup, day after day, life is good!” Yogi Tea sent us samples of Green Tea Blueberry ‘Slim’ Life and Sweet Tangerine ‘Positive Energy’. Exactly what I needed: Slim life and positive energy!  And most of all, it tastes really good! Thank you, Yogi Tea! 

2. Leaders Cosmetic’s Facial Mask

Can’t wait to treat my skin troubles from stressful weeks with these facial masks.

3. Book of the Month 

The Wangs vs. The World – by Jade Chang. Constance Wu from Fresh off the Boat recommended this book – this would be the perfect book for the holiday.

4. Rimmel London

Eyeliners, mascaras, bronzers and 16hours kiss proof lip stain… Ok perfect I’m ready to go out tonight!

5. Pure Silk

Even though it’s cold winter, hairless smooth skin is always A+!

Special thank you to Yogi Tea, Rimmel London, Leaders Cosmetics, Pure Silk, Book of the Month and Her Campus!