Top 5 Reactions to the Macklemore Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis graced Ball State with their presence on Feb. 3. The rap duo from Seattle spent the evening performing many of their latest hit songs, all while selling-out John R. Emens Auditorium.

Here were the top five reactions we heard from concert-goers after witnessing Macklemore’s greatness.

“This was the best night of my life. Macklemore doesn’t just care about himself – he cares about all people – and I think that’s how it should be.” Sarah Shillings, sophomore

“I LOVE MACKLEMORE AND RYAN LEWIS!” Ryan Shank, sophomore

“You know what I really loved about this conert? Did you see all of the people he (Macklemore) brought onto the stage? Look at how diverse it was – that’s really inspiring.” Denise Tyler, senior

“I was a little disappointed after the David Leterman visit in January, but I think Macklemore has brought some dignity back to Emens.” Abbie Dottie, freshman

“If Macklemore and Ryan Lewis don’t come back and do another concert at Ball State I’ll be so mad. This was the greatest concert of my life.” Danny Williams, junior

Casey Smith

Ball State