Style > Fashion

Target’s V-Day Drop is HOT (Pink)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.
  1. Stay cute and cozy in this bomber jacket by A New Day! It’s available in sizes XS – 4X for $40 and is reminiscent of a 1980’s Barbie doll. Pair this with a black bodycon and black accessories for a night out or with a graphic tee, jeans, and Converse for an elevated casual look.

E1q4smKwWKbknuo0IZqtLVfmBZDtZbiLO5qU2rIBN wLgKDAePBXv mNaUKCCMbo1vSgmA9Fj1kCE rUZsWRziCFfPQtqDiBIb71Yx0

2. Fairy core, but make it neon. This tulle skirt is also by A New Day and available in sizes XS – 4X for $30. It would pair well with a black or white top and a leather jacket or another item further down this list.

Z7ZxMgA zXeF0qqpn0XcTu4oURQHwb6rswsw 8kOMVvK36h7e T5RE DYSk8pK6aQHelHaUo

3. I am LIVING for this longline bralette by Auden! It’s available in sizes XS – XL for $15. The front ribbing gives a corset effect and the unlined cups give some va-va-voom. You could wear this under a sweatshirt or an oversized t-shirt during the day… or between the sheets at nighttime.

ARbbDWHu1lXJOsTG8sk9UsnfwrGk1prkCPosxgOkuH1ucq3hN8JNdrvkfgPX3zBs043dEQYeV18yh

4. This satin bodysuit by Colsie is sleek and sexy. Pair this with the tulle skirt and you’ll look like a perfectly pink prima ballerina.  It’s available in sizes XS – XL for $18.

dbKnkNlvfDGwrhVzpTANnpF2spsnm3U1v145gAMgAtIYwiIZM32nMl3tDxVBC 2XjqYIfToCJT0o0viIKr8HfKoshrIZsSihj iMODeQIYO4inuSwMGyaJnp4xjbyH GvBzH2331Iqe0TcpPgpXLyhk

5. Let me tell you: when I saw this satin lingerie slip dress by Auden, my jaw DROPPED. It’s sexy, it’s cute, and it’s available in sizes XS – 2X for $30. (What a steal!)

hunAUN5KeWZ6nAmmL

6. With this ribbed velvet slip dress by Colsie, you don’t have to choose between cute and comfy. You can feel like Elle Woods even when you’re curled up on the couch watching romcoms and eating pizza. This dress comes in sizes XS – XL for $20.

9ei1Z 9NILVENCn5 4

7. For the athleisure girlies, JoyLab has a full zip hoodie in XS – XXL for $34.  This is far more casual than the other items on this list, but who doesn’t love to be cute and comfortable while working out? I know I do!

sW7tcwccPgXDyN4Ce9zdetuhj7RteS0K08OFGJIF6xaPlnPr97xqifF1WGplc UIM3E BMa8xRPDsM3VvfEoBtr5K5Kxkc836z2SEQ2xMA8D2dhc ULKozF3FqRbZsD7K6jgoBbA0Kq Kt3om8A J Q

8. Finally, this two-piece satin pajama set by Colsie is available in sizes XS–XL for $18. From a distance, the heart pattern almost looks like cheetah print. It brings me back to the late 2000’s and early 2010’s: the days of hot pink animal print.

rRys Fuit2OrwIj8jqvXW7hKZSlg8grbQhZkSjvJqWhzEZbZ5oqDEWPxCbnH2wpLsvigMFqIRxX74L zSfEAqNJmDO4zmQoLpi

Happy Valentine’s Day and happy shopping!

Molly Henderson

Ball State '25

Molly is an organizational communications major at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. She is from Kokomo, Indiana, and graduated from Kokomo High School in 2022. During her time at KHS, Molly was the editor-in-chief of the school newspaper and yearbook. Currently, Molly works as a secretary for the political science department at Ball State University. After graduation, she will pursue a wedding and event planning career. She has always loved event organization, storytelling, and romance. Wedding planning is the perfect career to include all three. On campus, Molly is a Kappa Delta, a member of the Order of Omega, and a member of the COMM Club. In her free time, Molly loves reading, experimenting in the kitchen, and attending community and professional theatre productions.