This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.

Instagram quickly became the holy grail for media influencers and content creators alike. An influencer’s Instagram feed can now act like a Pinterest board, inspiring creativity and innovation among followers. Below are some of my favorite influencers to draw inspiration from! 

Noelle Downing

Noelle is all about comfy clothes and body positivity! She is an NYC based blogger and influencer focusing on girly fashion and home decor. Her Instagram feed is a beautiful blend of warm neutrals, frilly outfits, and her puppy Duke. Noelle has an awesome group of influencer friends that celebrate all body types and confidence! Check out her Instagram, seasonal clothing line Noelle By Noelle, and her blog noellesfavoritethings.com!

Instagram: @noelledowning 

Luanna Perez-Garreaud

Luanna is a Peruvian blogger based in New York City. She is the queen of edgy outfits and costumes. Luanna’s YouTube channel (Lua P) and her blog (le-happy.com) showcase quick DIY looks and makeup tutorials. She helped heighten popularity around grunge styles, making 2014 Tumblr into a real aesthetic. Luanna’s dark feed is balanced by white, airy images. Follow Luanna for inspiration for dark and confident looks!

Instagram: @luanna

Martina McFarlane

Martina is a Jamaican fashion and travel creator based in NYC. Her Instagram feed is a wonderful travel guide for New York City and Jamaica. She does sophisticated, urban looks as well as tropical, carefree pieces. Martina’s YouTube channel, Life With Marfarlane, is just as colorful and happy as her Instagram. Travel vlogs, OOTDs, and much more highlight her life between Jamaica and New York.

Instagram: @marfarlane​

Nabela Noor

Based in Pennsylvania, Nabela has made waves not only as a fashion influencer, but also a social activist. Her Instagram, Youtube (Nabela Noor), Tiktok (@Nabela), and digital media company (Love and Noor) showcase positivity and social change. Nabela encourages self love, growth, and advocating for what is right. Her Instagram and Tiktok feeds are light, bright, and always super cute! 

Instagram: @nabela

Instagram is a great place for lookbooks and OOTD inspo. These influencers create a unique and diverse array of content, there is something for everyone on their platforms! 

Clare Sexton

Ball State '23

Clare is a sophomore at Ball State studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. In addition to being a member of the Ball State HerCampus team, Clare is the Fundraising Chair for the Fashion Merchandising Association and a member of the Fashion Design Society. She is also the Director of Merchandise for Alpha Gamma Delta, Beta Tau.
Ball State Chapter of Her Campus