This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.

The leaves are changing colors, the temperature is dropping, and school is starting to become overwhelming. It’s the perfect time to take a minute for yourself, step outside, and go for a walk! Tune out of the world and tune into one of these podcasts.

Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain

Hosted by internet sensation Emma Chamberlain, this podcast will make you laugh out loud. Emma tells her funniest stories, while also giving life advice. Listening to this podcast feels like being on FaceTime with your best friend. A lot of us grew up with Emma, so she already feels like a friend. If you find yourself missing Emma’s quirky YouTube videos, tune in to “Anything Goes.”

Apple Podcasts
Spotify

The Psychology of your 20s

Our 20s are a confusing time. We’re looking for jobs, finishing school, trying to find love, making sure we have a roof over our heads, and feeding ourselves. Jemma Sbeg, who has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, is the podcast’s host. She covers a wide variety of topics including dating apps, moving to new cities, depression, and platonic soulmates. While she does include her own insights and experiences, she brings in psychology studies and research as well. If you have a lingering curiosity for the science behind these life experiences, “The Psychology of your 20s” is the podcast for you.

Apple Podcasts
Spotify

Healthy But Human

Callie Jardine-Gualy started “Healthy but Human” as a way to share wellness advice without the implication that you must be perfect. She shares her own relatable moments, wellness tips and fitness advice. There are also some episodes about faith, but if that isn’t your cup of tea, don’t worry. The entire podcast is not faith-based, so you can just ignore those episodes or skip those parts. Callie also owns an online Pilates studio called Sweaty Studio. Before her podcast, she started a blog called “I’m Sweaty and I Know It.” Her passion for wellness makes her my go-to podcast when I’m looking to better myself.

Apple Podcasts
Spotify

Emotionally Online

“Emotionally Online” is hosted by Maddie Dragsbaek, another YouTube content creator. Maddie describes the podcast as “a weekly slumber party for spilling guts and sharing secrets.” She shares her life updates and her topics of choice for the episode. Then she reads audience submissions. This can be anything from advice requests, audience stories, or pop culture topic requests. If you don’t want to listen to her talk about herself, she provides time stamps so you can jump to whatever section you want. Guests are on the show frequently, really giving it that sleepover feel.

Apple Podcasts
Spotify

Voicenotes with Jordan Theresa

Surprise, surprise! Jordan Theresa is also a YouTube-creator-turned-podcaster. In her podcast “Voicenotes,” she delves into pop culture, internet trends, and her own life. Topics range from BookTok, friendship in your twenties, television shows, fanfiction, and so much more. Jordan also posts commentary videos on YouTube, which are very similar to podcasts.

Apple Podcasts
Spotify

Thanks for tuning into this article, now tune into some of these podcasts!

Gracee Hedge

Ball State '25

Gracee Hedge is a senior Public Relations major with minors in Women and Gender Studies & Marketing. She is also a member of Operation Black-Out Dance Club and Delta Sigma Pi, a co-ed professional business fraternity. Some of her favorite things include reading, dance, photography, Gilmore Girls, and 5 Seconds of Summer.