white sneakers
Original photo by Meghan Dale
Style

5 Basics To Have In Your Wardrobe

While trends come and go, there are basics that will never go out of style. Owning a couple of basics can help you have a timeless wardrobe. While it can be stressful to figure out what to wear every morning, investing in certain pieces to pair with any outfit can make dressing easier! Here is a list of 5 basics every woman should have in her closet.

White Tshirt
white tshirt
Original photo by Meghan Dale

A clean white t-shirt is versatile that can be worn all year around. Pair it with mom jeans, under a jacket, leggings, or pretty much anything! 

Mom jeans
mom jeans
Original photo by Meghan Dale

Jeans are an everyday staple and never go out of style! Investing in a pair of quality mom jeans is a must and can be paired with any outfit!

White Sneakers 
white sneakers
Original photo by Meghan Dale

If you are anything like me, you are a sneakers gal! White sneakers are a must-have basic for me and will keep you looking trendy. My go-to is a pair of chunky dad shoes, but any white sneaker will do! 

Black Turtleneck
black turtleneck
Original photo by Meghan Dale

Turtlenecks are the most versatile piece of clothing to have. Whether to wear on its own with jewelry or for layering under a t-shirt, everybody should have a black turtleneck in their wardrobe! 

Chunky Sweater
chucky sweater
Original photo by Meghan Dale

A perfect knit sweater works for anything! Winter is approaching, so having a chunky sweater is a staple piece for the colder months! 

Meghan Dale

Ball State '24

Fashion Merchandising major and Ball State University