butt disco ball jeans party fun
butt disco ball jeans party fun
Molly Longest / Her Campus
Style

3 Ways to Wear Flare Jeans This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.

The skinny jean crusade has smothered flare jeans in all their glory, until recently. Kaia Gerber has been rocking them for the past two years in just about every season. Celine made fashion headlines with their Spring/Summer 2020 ready-to-wear show by officially bringing back the anti-skinny jeans movement.The versatility of flare jeans are enjoyable during any season- whether it’s adding structure to the normally bulky winter attire, or serving up a bohemian aesthetic in the spring. Ditching the sweatpants and that old flannel your mom got you in middle school never looked so promising. Ahead are three ways to give flare jeans a go this fall. 

With a Long Sleeved Tee

Pair a ribbed tee with your favorite pair of black flare jeans. Don’t forget to add in a beanie and some cute sneakers. 

You’ll Need: Pink Long Sleeve Button Through T-Shirt, $22, Topshop, Light Grey Ribbed Beanie, $15, Topman, Ribcage Boot Jeans, $98, Levi’s

Shop here, here and here

With a Turtleneck

This fall has never looked better in this western styled fit. Add a turtleneck sweater to your jeans and complete the look with boots.

You’ll Need: Cropped ribbed-knit turtleneck sweater, $550, Orseund Iris, Faux Leather Croc Cut-Out Boots with Block Heel, $34 (50% off), Nasty Gal, Le Palazzo frayed high-rise wide-leg jeans, $150 (40% off), Frame.

Shop here, here and here.

Blazer and Blouse

For a chic and professional look pair with a cute blouse and blazer. Throw in some boots or heels to complete the look. 

You’ll Need: long-sleeved shirt, $282, Michael Michael Kors, Florence two-tone wool blazer, $1,265, Stella McCartney, Flared jeans flare, $59.99, Mango

Shop here, here and here.

You may want to reconsider the flannel and sweats combo because with these jeans, you’ll be serving up truly chic looks for fall. Who wouldn’t want to live their best life in flare jeans?

Her Campus Ball State staff Ball State Class of 2024 I love reading and all things fashion Follow me on socials to see what I'm up to!