This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ball State chapter.

Given the current state of the pandemic, masks have become a part of our day-to-day lives whether we like it or not. Masks can be more than just merely functional but more importantly fashion forward! I hope I can help you see how a mask is both functional and fashionable.

KITSCH

Kitsch is on the rise as more and more people have been raving about the price and comfort. They offer bundles of three for $12.00. 97% of the 3000 plus reviews on the site gave a five star rating with photos and videos to prove it. All of their masks are incredibly easy to wear because of the neutral earth tones and subtle patterns. The best part is that all the masks are made from 100% cotton and can fulfill all your trendy tie-dye and cheetah print needs!

Vera Bradley

Vera Bradley?! Yes! This is a hidden gem that most don’t know about yet. They have pleated and fitted masks for only $8.00 a piece. They have masks in all the new patterns for this season and solid colored ones as well. If you do choose to purchase one of these masks don’t forget that you could also get yourself a matching backpack, wallet and tote!

Old Navy

The prices at Old Navy are hard to beat! Their 100% cotton breathable face masks come in bundles of 5 for $12.50 and 10 for $25.00. To save you the time doing math, for both bundles each mask is only $2.50! They come in one-size fits all with adjustable sides for everyone in the family!

Redbubble/ Society 6

Redbubble has a wide variety with over 250,000 mask patterns to choose from! The prices range from $8.00-12.00 dollars. This site allows you to get creative and upload your very own design creations for anyone to buy. They offer kids, teens and adult sizes.  Right now they have a sale to buy any 4 masks and get 20% off!

BLOCH

They have lanyards that come with the mask! The prices range from $6.50-9.50. BLOCH is a website originally made for solving dancers needs and is now offering face masks for everyone to move and breathe freely. They offer a variety of mixes and patterns and are guaranteed to not fall off!

Akira

Only statement pieces here! These masks are perfect for anyone wanting to take a risk. They have one of a kind over the top blinged out masks for everyone. The prices range from about $10-30 dollars, but you can also get a three-piece set including a shirt, shorts and mask for $50 dollars.

Dippin’ Daisy’s

Dippin’ Daisy’s sure does love their patterns! They have everyday wearable patterned masks with elastic sides ranging from $10-15 dollars. If you go right now the website is having a buy one get one free on all masks! They also have replaceable face mask filters, ten for $10 dollars!

rue21

Simple, cute and trendy! Their one-size-fits-all cotton masks are $6.99 individually and $10 dollars for two. They have tons of butterflies, bandana, checkered and tie masks. With a more limited stock, they only offer the necessitates!

Ardene

Quick right now all the masks on the website are $5 with a buy one get one 50% sale! Not to mention their bundles of 5 masks are currently $5 for the whole pack! All of the masks have adjustable sides and come in a great variety of lengths, patterns and styles.

Rave Wonderland

If you love sparkles and iridescent patterns this is the place for you. They have the cheapest sequin masks I’ve seen on the market starting at $7.95. For only $8.95 they have banana style long face and neck covering masks. They even have a rechargeable LED light up mask with adjustable sides for $19.95!

Whether you are looking for something simple and comfortable or vibrant and over the top, I hope this list helps you find the right fit at a reasonable price.

Natasha Williams

Ball State '23

Natasha is a sophomore fashion design major and business minor at Ball State University.