alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Must Have Swimwear for Summer!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Babson chapter.

Hey ladies! Summer is approaching and that means it’s time to revamp our collections with all the newest and hottest trends and styles. I know how stressful it can be searching for the perfect swimsuit that makes you feel sexy and beautiful, so let me do the work for you. Veranera Swimwear has everything and anything you would want. They are located in New York, but all of their pieces are imported from Colombia. Their mission is to provide customers with high-quality designer swimwear that incorporates a Latin look & vibe while maintaining the integrity of their social responsibility. Below are some of my favorite pieces from their collections:

1) Princess Nebula Bikini

The Nebula is a gorgeous sequin-embroidered bikini that is truly one-of-a-kind that will add glitz and glam to any girl’s swimwear collection.

2) Jojo Top & Cayo Bottom Set

Neon bikinis are in, so don’t miss out and purchase this one as soon as possible. It is guaranteed to emphasize your tan!

3) Travel More Beige Bikini

The off-the-shoulder aspect of this bikini is perfect for you if you want something a little more conservative on top, yet still fun and flirty.

4) Mila One Piece

The simplicity of the Mila with the pop of color for straps makes it a versatile piece that can be worn at the beach/pool or as a body suit, perfect for a festival look.

5) Color Block BW Bikini

If you’re looking for something a little more sophisticated then try out this ‘kini. The unique asymmetrical cut and color blocking makes this suit bold and edgy.

Get summer ready with Veranera Swimwear; they have the best designer swimwear at all prices from over 10 designers. Remember to tag @shopveranera to be featured on their Instagram!

April Adams

Babson '22

Hey I'm April and a freshman. I'm interested in pursuing a concentration in marketing. In my free time, I play Rugby and Ultimate Frisbee.
???? Founder of Her Campus Babson. Lover of stories. Over drinker of coffee. College student interested in the intersection of business, tech, and creativity.