What to Order When You Think You’ve Tried It All at Whitey’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

Since you’ve been at Augie, you’ve probably been to Whitey’s more times than you care to admit, and maybe you want to venture out and try something new, but you’re not sure where to start. Well, here is the perfect list for you!!!

1. A banana shake with graham cracker ice cream… a.k.a. a banana cream pie shake… a.k.a. one of my absolute favorite treats from Whitey’s!

2. For those of you that love cookie dough, take it up a notch with a cookie dough cake batter shake.

3. If you’re feeling creative, try a Boston! It’s a large shake with a sundae on top (ex. a strawberry Oreo shake with a strawberry sundae on top) and is a perfect date night treat!

4. For something, not ice cream based, try the chocolate Oreo yogurt.

5. If you’re looking for a refreshing summer treat, try a key lime pie shake (lime with graham cracker).

6. And lastly, my all-time favorite combination, cotton candy ice cream with cherry slush! Don’t knock it till you try it.

Next time you don’t know what to get, just thank me later.

StockSnap via pixabay

Augustana Contributor 
Olivia Tonietto

Augustana '21

Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Augustana College, studying Communication Sciences and Disorders. Olivia writes for Her Campus with the hope to add to this amazing culture in a unique way by spreading positivity and a different perspective on this beautiful world we live in!