This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.
  1. Twix – Tried and true, Twix is a Halloween candy that will always be there for you. It has the perfect amount of chocolatey goodness with a nice balance of cookie and caramel.

2. Butterfinger – With its unique texture, Butterfinger has the perfect chocolate ratio to peanut butter and is sure to make your mouth water. 

3. M&M’s – M&M’s is the best Halloween candy for the pickiest of eaters. With its simplicity, it is sure to please all. 

4. Nerds – The blend of intense sugar with subtle sour is sure to be eclectic, but it is a Halloween staple throughout the country. 

5. Candy Corn – This is sure to turn some heads; you either love it or hate it. It deserves a spot on the list solely for its association with the holiday. 

6. Milky Way – An amazing trifecta of flavors, this chocolate candy works for those who aren’t chocolate lovers as it is not overly sweet. 

7. Kit Kat – Most recently known for the unique way Khloe Khardasian eats them, Kit Kats, with its chocolate and cookie wafers mix, are known for being handed out to every trick-or-treater. 

8. Jolly Rancher – This fruity candy is perfect for those who love sugar but aren’t fans of chocolate. With its variety of flavors, everyone you meet is sure to have a favorite. 

9. Snickers – For those with a deep love of peanut butter, this candy is accompanied by a chocolate taste that heightens the nutty goodness. 

10. Smarties – Without fail, every trick-or-treater will come back with smarties in their bag. An oldy, but a goody, smarties have the perfect sweet and sour taste. 

Quinn Fabish

Augustana '23

Quinn is a sophomore at Augustana College. Her major is History on the Pre-Law track, and her minors are Art and German.
Augustana Contributor