This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

Our Spring Survival Kit is in and we’re thrilled to share with you how to survive Spring the Her Campus way! With help from Alba Botanica®, Almay, Bed Head by TIGI, Buxom Cosmetics, Krazy Glue and L’Oréal Paris, you’re sure to finish the school year strong.

Sunscreen:

Say goodbye to sun-damaged skin with Alba Botanica®’s Hawaiian Sunscreen Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45! This waterproof sunscreen leaves your skin feeling soft and has a light, fresh scent. Look out for these pocket-sized goodies in our upcoming Spring Giveaway!

Sublime Bronze:

Snow storms in Spring getting you down? Luckily a glowing tan is easy to achieve with L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes. You can get a natural-looking tan in 2-4 hours, no tanning beds, no risk of sunburn. Even if you spend all of April watching The Office in your dorm room, you can strut through the quad with a golden glow.

Eyeshadow:

Add a pop of color to your makeup routine this spring with NEW Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow. Each shadow comes in four different finishes – glitter, matte, satin, and metallic! There are 15 shades available from Almay, so what are you waiting for? Go find your color here!

Plumping Lipstick:

Sick and tired of this dreary Spring weather? Add a burst of color to your life with  Buxom Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick. This long-lasting lip color in Wine Me is the perfect addition to any outfit this spring!

Krazy Glue:

You can never have too much Krazy Glue lying around your house! Use it to fix broken phone cases, sandals, or sunglasses for upcoming days in the sun! The single sized containers are perfect for one time fixes without having to keep a sticky used tube around.

Bed Head x2:

Need a boost? In your hair, that is. Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray is made to give volume and body to your hair fit for royalty. Spray on roots for extra oomph or just put it mid-length to tips for texture.

Your curly hair is already voluminous? No fear! Bed Head has another product for wavy hair. Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray will lock in your style in for up to 72 hours for a frizz-free day!

PopSocket:

For an extra fun touch, Her Campus threw a PopSocket in the kit with the phrase “girls supporting other girls”. If you don’t have one of these handy holders on your phone yet, we highly recommend getting one. They’re perfect for propping your phone up on a desk for a quick episode of Netflix. What’s not to love? You can customize a design or choose a premade design on their website.

Allyson Jesse is a senior at Augustana College studying English and Creative Writing. She enjoys poetry too much for her own good and spends her free time finding symbolism in everyday objects. Bunnies are by far her favorite animal and her most far-fetched dream is to own a bunny farm one day. More realistically, she hopes that after college she will be able to work in the magazine realm where she can inspire people to add more creativity to their lives.
Augustana college Her Campus Correspondent
Augustana Contributor