This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

Week ten can seem like the end of the world for us Augie students. Though it is the end of the term, the world will go on and so will you! Keeping yourself positive and motivated in the last few days of the term with finals week ahead is extremely important. You’ve worked so hard the last ten weeks, why stop now? As all of your homework and studying adds up, similar to your stress, it can be hard to stay focused. What helps me stay motivated during the terrible end of term blues? Looking forward to fall break! We Augie students are pretty lucky to get a full week off right before the start of a new term, so I encourage you all to take advantage of it! Take a quick break from studying and make a bucket list of what you are going to do with your time off from school to get rid of some of the negativity and stress. A fresh start is on its way, so use this time to do things that YOU want to do! After creating my own list of fall break fun, I thought I’d share a list with everyone else too!

1. Visit an art museum.

2. Spend time with the family and friends that you’ve missed for the last ten weeks.

3. Take a shower WITHOUT those silly shower shoes.

4. Learn to cook something new (or something at all).

5. Get creative! Make some art, doodle, write!

6. Spend time outside.

7. Catch up on all of the Netflix you’ve been too busy to watch.

8. Visit a friend at another school.

9. Find a good book to read and ACTUALLY read it!

10. Exercise!

11. Shop for next term’s new wardrobe.

12. Get some sleep.

13. RELAX.

If you find yourself bored over fall break, refer to this list, or your own and use your time wisely! Your week of fall fun should be stress free and help to prepare you to rock the next ten weeks ahead. Enjoy the last little bit of good weather, time at home, and home cooked meals while you can! Fall break is meant to be a BREAK. Rest, relax, make this week about you, and get ready to start winter term with a clear and positive mindset.

Natalia is a junior at Augustana College studying biology. She hopes to become a dentist who makes the world smile brighter. When she isn't studying you can find her at the gym sweatin' or at the mall shopping for clothes she can't afford. Natalia is a pretty typical college chick who's really into motivation, health & fitness, style, food and music. Find her on instagram @talibear31!
Augustana Contributor