This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you listen to certain music based on your mood or whatever you’re doing at the moment. Everybody has their party playlist, their breakup playlist, their workout playlist, etc. But what about playlists for emotions that are a little more vague, a little less obvious or clear-cut? This playlist is geared toward a very specific vibe that I’ve been obsessed with lately. It’s for when you’re in the mood for some slower, more mellow songs, but it’s definitely not sad boi hours. You want something to chill to that’s just upbeat enough to keep you awake and interested, and not loud, distracting, or really hyped up. I call it: Chill Vibes. Here you’ll find a satisfyingly calm mix of several genres that all work together to create that perfect chill vibe, whether you’re studying, scrolling, or doing nothing at all. The songs are organized by their artists, because many of these artists have great vibes all on their own that I encourage you to explore further. Happy chilling!

• Tash Sultana

•  Notion

•  Jungle

• Cigarettes

• Morningsiders 

• Cement and Sunshine

• Not Your Lover

• Weathers

• Casual Mondays

• The Night Is Calling

• The Lumineers

• Ophelia

• Cleopatra

• Submarines

• Banners

• Shine a Light

• Got It In You

• Rule the World

• Between Friends

• Affection

• Duncan Fellows

• Deathwish Fish

• Conan Gray

• Maniac

• Dreamers

• Sweet Disaster

• Fitz and The Tantrums

• Out of My League

• Vance Joy

• Saturday Sun

• Incubus

Alison Lawrence

Augustana '23

Alison is a Pre-Med and Spanish major, and she runs cross country and track. She hopes to one day be a surgeon, and then write about her experiences.
Augustana Contributor