This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

This winter has felt like an eternity, but nicer weather is right around the corner! As the flowers come back and the sun begins to shine again, take advantage of the weather and spend some more time outside. Here are some fun activities to do in the springtime, based on your zodiac sign!

• Aries (March 21-April 19)

• Aries are passionate, energetic, and spontaneous, and a relaxing springtime picnic is a perfect way for you to chill and recharge! Grab some friends and some good food and enjoy the beautiful weather!

• Taurus (April 20-May 20)

• Take advantage of the warm weather and go play soccer outside! Taurus’ likes to go with the flow and relax but don’t let that stop you from getting a fun workout in!

• Gemini (May 21- June 20)

• Gemini’s are social butterflies who have a lot of different interests! This spring, play at being a kid again by trying activities you did when you were young! Break out the pogo stick, jump on a trampoline, or go to a park and swing!

• Cancer (June 21- July 22)

• Allow yourself to open up this spring! While you can be an introvert and emotional at times, don’t retreat into your shell during this beautiful weather. Instead, find a picturesque spot full of spring flowers and have a photoshoot!

• Leo (July 23- August 22)

• A new season means a new time to show off your style! However, you’ll probably need to clean out your closet first to make room for the new trends and the clothes you’ll inevitably buy on a shopping trip, so try to find some time to do some spring cleaning!

• Virgo (August 23- September 22)

• Virgo’s are often perfectionist and can be laser-focused on flawlessness. This spring, try to let loose and try something new! Pay a visit to your local farmers market and sample some new tasty food!

• Libra (September 23- October 22)

• As an idealistic person with an eye for beauty, spring is the perfect time for you to plant a small garden or grow some potted plants! You often put others before yourself, so practice some self-care and surround yourself with beauty and positive energy!

• Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

• This spring, take advantage of the beautiful weather and go on a hike. As a Scorpio, you’re independent, emotional, and determined, so take some time to explore some place and connect with nature!

• Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)

• As the most adventurous of the signs, nothing screams Sagittarius more than exploring and trying new things! This spring, go geocaching to find some fun trinkets and enjoy the beautiful weather!

• Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

• ​Capricorns are organized and grounded, so put these traits to good use this spring and go berry picking! Berry picking is the perfect mix of fun and hard work for the motivated Capricorn, and it’ll reap some delicious rewards!

• Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

• Explore your creative and idealistic side this spring by crafting outside! Break out the sidewalk chalk or painting supplies and have fun with it! This spring, allow yourself to focus on creative fulfilment!

• Pisces (February 19- March 20)

• Pisces are very compassionate and empathetic signs. This can be challenging at times, especially when others emotionally lean heavily on you. To escape this spring go for a bike ride, and enjoy the fresh air and freedom it gives you.

Molly Sweeney

Augustana '24

Molly Sweeney is a journalism major at Augustana College. You can find her curled up reading a good book while it's rainy outside, playing with her dog Pepper, or drinking iced coffee. She hopes to one day break her coffee addiction in favor of a healthier habit.
Olivia Tonietto

Augustana '21

Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Augustana College, studying Communication Sciences and Disorders. Olivia writes for Her Campus with the hope to add to this amazing culture in a unique way by spreading positivity and a different perspective on this beautiful world we live in!