This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

If you are looking for a humorous novel, I strongly suggest taking a look at The Devil Wears Scrubs written by Freida McFadden.

Instead of the dreadful medical drama books, McFadden brings out the best, and worst, in her characters while following the life of Jane McGill. Her life is a mess with her long nights, evil resident, and the overwhelming feeling that she can never do anything right. And a little flirting never hurt anyone either. Watch Jane go through her busy life while laughing yourself silly through the craziness she gets to go through daily.

Don’t forget to read the next in the series: The Devil You Know.

Jessica Manly

Augustana '21

I am passionate about making others happy, problem-solving, and leading others to success with strong communication skills, ambitiously taking the initiative, and am adaptable to new situations. I am currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in English and Communication Studies and Associate's Degrees in Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication as well as Classical Studies. Life is not always easy, but our perseverance and vulnerability help guide us to success.
Augustana Contributor