This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

One of the perks of attending Augustana College is Greek life, especially the sororities. Not only is Greek unity strong on campus, but each group has their own vibes to offer to everybody. So we determined how each sorority would be personified as stereotypical moms.

Phi Rhos: Fitness Moms

Insane amount of energy and always wearing the hottest Nike style. Always coming from or going to the gym. Typically found screaming on the sidelines at their kids’ soccer games, decked out in spirit wear everywhere on their body. Don’t forget those family member cartoon stickers on the back of their Ford Escape.

Delta Chis: Wine Moms

The moms who are friends with everyone and having wine night on Friday’s after their kids’ football game. May or may not be cooler than their own children.

COGs: Coach Moms

The moms who get very involved with their kids’ athletics. Most likely to fight other moms during their kid’s football games. They also want to be best friends with their kids’ friends.

CAPs: Dance Moms

Somehow they can get their 7843 kids to soccer practice, dance lessons in their 2018 Chevy Suburban and make a 5 course meal for dinner and having all the laundry folded and put away.

Speeds: PTA Moms

The moms who always volunteer to chaperone on their kids’ field trips or organize the Parent-Teacher-Group annual fundraiser. Always the first to register their kids for Boys or Girls Scouts.

KTs: Hipster Moms

The moms who are obsessed with essential oils and soy candles. They have mason jars instead of regular drink ware. When they’re not busy caring for the children, they’re nourishing the hundreds of houseplants growing all around the house. Makes flower crowns for their children.

Zetas: Craft Moms

When they’re not packing lunches or cleaning the dishes, they’re spending their free time knitting or scrapbooking. Most likely baking study snacks for their kids while they are away at school. Loves displaying their children’s art on the refrigerator and showing it to everyone who visits.

Lu is a senior at Augustana College majoring in Graphic Design. She is a Co-Editor in Chief of the Augustana Observer and a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Augustana.
Augustana Contributor