We’re Spring Break Ready: HC Survival Kits Are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Every year around this time, our team gets so excited! When Spring Break starts getting closer, we start expecting our favorite package in the mail …the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits! This year, HC went both practical and fun with the products they chose to include in their kits. 

We’ve got Not Your Mother’s hair products to keep our hair on point even after swimming in salt water. Also, to keep our beach bodies looking flawless, we received tons of Completely Bare Beauty To Go wax packs.

Not to mention, since we’ve been working hard to get our bodies Spring Break ready, we don’t want to ruin everything with junk food. So naturally, Luna bars and Chipotle BOGO cards are must-haves! 

2 of our favorite new books, Dirty Rush and The Intern’s Handbook, are both represented in the Survival Kits, too. Also, we’ll be hitting the beach in style with our hot pink HC koozies and sunglasses. But don’t forget it’s important to stay safe, so the survival kits packed some SABRE pepper gels, too. 

Any of this sound good to you? Enter to win on our Facebook page today! 

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.