WANTED: Velvet, Lace and Sequins!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Looking for something to wear this Christmas or New Years? Lace, Sequins and Velvet are the three most fashionable and in-style fabrics to wear during the holiday season before we move into 2012!! Remember that these three styles can be found at any and all price points; these are just a few examples to get you started. Also, they can be found throughout almost any piece of garment so look good and hard before choosing the one you want. Now go out and buy that one last thing for yourself before the Holidays get here. You deserve one last present just to yourself before you start wrapping up the gifts for everyone else. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

Freepeople.com
Le Deux Velvet Tunic
$128.00
(Silver and black)

Urbanoutfitters.com
Urban Renewal Zip-Back Stretch Velvet Mini Skirt
$39.00
(comes in many colors)

Freepeople.com
Slouchy Velvet Blazer
Sale- $99.95
(Indigo)

Victoriassecret.com
Long-sleeve Stretch Lace Top
$39.50
(comes in many colors)

WolfordShop.com
Baroque Lace Tights
Sale- $36.85
(4 colors)

Zara.com
Short Sequinned Jacket
129.00 USD
Silver

DSW.com
J. Renee Amaze Pump
$59.95
Black Lace

Lauren Manners is an Apparel Merchandising and Design major, also studying Business and International Studies at Auburn University. You can email her for more fashion tips or style questions at lam0021@tigermail.auburn.edu

Summer is a currently a senior student at Auburn University. As a journalism major she actively enjoys writing and is the co-founder and current Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus branch at Auburn, as well as a writer for the Greek newspaper The Odyssey. In addition, Summer is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta, PRSSA and the Society of Professional Journalists. Summer loves fashion and enjoys blogging about her personal style.