Tunes for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Whether you are visiting family or friends in the next few days, the holidays are hectic and stressful for everyone! Just remember to relax, and  in the meantime, here are some of our favorite songs that get us in the holiday spirit!

Sleigh Ride – fun.

fun. has been blowing up the charts with their album “Some Nights,” and now they’re dominating the holiday universe with their newest song on the “Holidays Rule” compilation. They took the classic hit “Sleigh Ride” and made it perfect to get you pumped up about snowy weather, hot chocolate and more.

White Christmas – Matt Wertz

Wertz’s soothing voice makes for a great holiday song. If his take on this holiday classic doesn’t get you excited for everything about winter from building snowmen to snuggling by a fire, I don’t know what will.

All I Want for Christmas Is You – Justin Bieber ft. Mariah Carey

Don’t pretend like you’ve never heard Mariah Carey completely slay this Christmas favorite. Throw in Justin Bieber, and you’ve got a pop music masterpiece perfect for singing at the top of your lungs while you travel for the holidays.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays – *NSYNC

I have a confession. This song has been on repeat for the past month at my house. It embraces my two favorite things: the holidays and boy bands. Even if you’re on Team Backstreet Boys (how dare you?!), you’ll fall in love with the piano infused melody and the voices of one of the most popular music groups ever.

Taylor loves The Beatles, River Phoenix movies and vinyl records. She can usually be found dancing at a concert or discussing how she was born in the wrong decade.