The Top 10 Products You Missed at our Glam Tailgate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Two weeks ago on Nov. 11, Her Campus Auburn had the pleasure of hosting the last stop on the Her Campus and L’Oréal Paris Glam Tailgate Tour. Our fun-filled day was jam-packed with friends, freebies and football. With the help of L’Oréal Paris, we were able to reach over 300 tailgaters on the Plains and supply them with the best game day must-haves. In addition to giving away all the colorful swag, we had makeup artists and hairstylists from the Auburn area spend their morning getting the Auburn family ready for a long (and successful!) day of Auburn festivities. With the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paints and Colorista 1-Day Spray, everyone who stopped by got the ultimate freebie and makeover haul. Besides the beautiful products, we had an insanely cool 360 photo booth for the best photo op for Instagram. With the fun props and beautiful smiles, these pictures were the best way to finish off a stop at our tailgate

If you were able to stop by, then you know how glamorous these L’Oréal Paris products are. If you couldn’t make it, you totally missed out! However, all hope is not lost: we have the favorites that were picked by the girls of Auburn University! These products were used and taken the most, so for the beauty-forward girls who missed out, these are the products to shop for.

L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paints (Regular, Matte and Metallic)

These pigmented paints go on like a gloss and have the lasting effect of a regular lipstick. The wand is super soft and allows for an accurate application. The colors are all bright and colorful, from the lightest of nudes to the boldest of reds. These lip lacquers come in a regular shine, a matte and a metallic finish for all of your moods and outfits. With 14 colors in total, it’ll be impossible to not find a shade for every occasion! 

Infallible Lip Paints Spicy Blush (314) $9.99

Infallible Lip Paints Cool Coral (320) $9.99

Infallible Lip Paints Taupeless (310) $9.99

Infallible Lip Paints Matte Tongue Tied (342) $9.99

Infallible Lip Paints Matte Cinna-Bomb (350) $9.99

Infallible Lip Paints Metallic Moon Dust (330) $9.99

L’Oréal Paris Colorista 1-Day Spray

These temporary hair color sprays are the best for when you want a colored look but can’t commit to a full change. The colors are bright enough to show up on even the darkest of brunettes, but won’t overpower the lightest of blondes. With a quick spray, you can add a pop of color to streaks or the tips of the hair for every situation. The best part? No bleach required, which your hair will thank you for! There are 10 colors in total, so be sure to check them all out for a fun upgrade that won’t break the bank.

Colorista 1-Day Spray Rosegold $9.99

Colorista 1-Day Spray Blue $9.99

Colorista 1-Day Spray Gold $9.99

Colorista 1-Day Spray Silver $9.99

To everyone that came out, we sincerely hope you enjoyed your products and photos! Be sure to check out our social media for more events and updates, as well as the Her Campus and L’Oréal Paris social medias. HCXO!

Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.