Three ways to study abroad next year and why you should!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Interested in studying abroad next year? 

Here are a few ways to make your dreams a reality!

1. Visit the Study Abroad office at 243 Foy Hall. There are many university-sponsored program available, or the office can help you find a separate program that best fits your goals! To tour all of your options, keep checking the This Week @ AU emails for information about study abroad fairs to be hosted next fall!

2. Try traveling without having to commit to an entire semester by taking a tour! Contiki is the leader in vacation tours for ages 18-35. To make things even more fun, find a group of friends to take a tour together. Planning a group trip can also be a great way to spend some time together between graduating and moving!

3. Talk to your departmental head to see if your major offers and specific trips abroad or internship in another country possibilities!

To celebrate summer, traveling with no regrets and a fantastic new school year with tons of study abroad possibilities the HC Auburn Team made a video of our jet-setting experiences. Let us know what you think and comment below with any questions for team members!

Travel with No Regrets! from Her Campus Auburn on Vimeo.

If you still need a little more inspiration, here are some reader and team member submitted photos from study abroad trips!

Made this #delicious tomato/bread spring time #soup and #almond #biscotti in my “exploration of food and culture in italy” class! — at Apicius International School of Hospitality.

#thedogsofgreece #observingtheview #springbreak13 #bus2alps #studyabroad #greece— at Island of Santorini, Greece.

I didn’t ever want to leave. #Greece you have truly outdone yourself. #santorini #isthisreallife? #inawe — at Island of Santorini, Greece.

#firenze #pontevecchio #italy #night #arnoriver — at Ponte Vecchio.

#pompeii #italy #ruins #79AD #volcano #Mt.Vesuvius — at Pompeii, Italy.

#cliffjumping in the #freezing #water in #cinqueterre

Photos courtesy of Marina Milton, a Hospitality Management major studying abroad this spring with Study Abroad Italy at Florence University of the Arts. For more photos follow marinagrace12 on Instagram.

Claire in the streets of Spoleto, a small city in Umbria, Italy. 

On the Spoleto Study Abroad trip, students were given the opportunity to explore Spoleto and areas nearby. Claire and some other classmates found this view of the Apennine Mountains. 

Many day trips were scheduled during the program. On one of the day trips, the students traveled to a small city nearby Spoleto, called Spello. Like Spoleto, Spello is hilly and has many winding stone streets as well as breathtaking views. 

One of the day trips during the study abroad program was to Tivoli, Italy, where the students toured Hadrian’s Villa as well as Villa d’Este.  

Photos courtesy of Her Campus photo blogger, Claire Sullivan. To see more of Claire’s study abroad photos view her additional photo blog. To see all of her photos, view her author page

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.

Summer is a currently a senior student at Auburn University. As a journalism major she actively enjoys writing and is the co-founder and current Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus branch at Auburn, as well as a writer for the Greek newspaper The Odyssey. In addition, Summer is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta, PRSSA and the Society of Professional Journalists. Summer loves fashion and enjoys blogging about her personal style.