These Boots are Made for Walkin’!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Living in the South my whole life, I have learned that everyone must own at least one pair of cowboy boots.  These shoes are perfect for a country concert like Rodney Atkins or Lady Antebellum, around campus, or even for the annual Rodeo that is held every year by Alpha Psi fraternity at Auburn. Cowboy boots can range anywhere from $30.00 up to $700.00 or more.  No matter what style, color, or price you are looking for, there is a pair for you! They are sold in almost every state from Alabama to Mississippi and of course Dallas, Texas as shown in a commercial of the Cowboys vs. Dolphins NFL football game on Thanksgiving Day. 

Here are just a few different places and price ranges as to where you can find those perfect cowboy boots you have been searching for!

Ankle Booties
Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. Kacey Cowboy Ankle Boot
$24.99
Target

Everyday Camel
Youth Calfskin Cowboy Boots
$49.99
Sheplers

Dressing It Up with a Heel
Cowgirl Brown Adult Costume Boots
$49.99-$50.00
Target

All in White
Old West Corona Leather Cowboy Boots
$59.99
Sheplers

Classic Red
Ariat Women’s Heritage Western Boots
$149.99
Boot Barn

True to Turquoise
Corral Ladies Turquoise Cortez with Cream Fleur de Lis Snip Toe Western Boots
$152.99
Cavender’s

Pattern felted.
Frye Billy Short
$298.00
Zappos

Neutral with Bright Hearts.
Cooledge Stitch Pattern and Collar; Suede Caiman
Price- N/A
Lucchese

Bedazzled
Womens Old Gringo Leigh Anne Boots Black
$549.99
Allens Boots

All Python
Star Boots Women’s Full Back Cut Python
$617.00
Tim’s Boots

Lauren Manners is an Apparel Merchandising and Design major, also studying Business and International Studies at Auburn University. You can email her for more fashion tips or style questions at lam0021@tigermail.auburn.edu

Summer is a currently a senior student at Auburn University. As a journalism major she actively enjoys writing and is the co-founder and current Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus branch at Auburn, as well as a writer for the Greek newspaper The Odyssey. In addition, Summer is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta, PRSSA and the Society of Professional Journalists. Summer loves fashion and enjoys blogging about her personal style.