Spring’s Must Have (Anything-But-Blue) Jeans!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Goodbye boring blue jeans! Au revoir dull denim! This spring, printed pants and bright bold colors are making a splash as they go from the runway into our favorite stores. Whether you’re a daring fashionista or a “stick to the basics” kind of gal, now’s the time to shake off that winter chill, toss out your old jeans, and trade up for a more sun-kissed hue. Check out our favorite, anything-but-blue-jeans, that will have you looking oh so sexy this Spring Break!

Floral Sateen Slims $118

Citizens of Humanity Floral Thompson $189

Free People Textured Knit Extreme Flare $168

H&M Pants $49.95

AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Cigarette Leg Jeans $159

7 For All Mankind Ikat Toffee Jeans $189

Rachel Zoe Flair Jean $150

Forever 21 Colored Denim Capris $29.90

Motel Jordan Leopard Jeans $85.94

Blank Denim Ankle Skinny Jeans $68

Hudson Zenith Wash Skinny Leg Jeans $176

7 For All Mankind Garden Party Jeans $189

Ellery is a senior at Auburn University double majoring in Radio, Television, and Film and Musical Theatre. She became involved with her campus in the Fall of 2011, and is a contributing writer and co-founder of the HC branch at her school. Ellery spends her time anchoring and producing stories for the Eagle Eye TV, as well as teaching acting classes for children at the local community theater. A member of the Delta Zeta sorority and the Lambda Pi Eta National Communication Honors Society, Ellery has enjoyed her time at the loveliest village on the plains, and hopes to pursue an editorial career. Originally from Florida, Ellery loves cooking, fashion, traveling, arts and crafts, and has a flair for all things with southern charm. With a passion for reading and films, Ellery also enjoys the outdoors including hiking and most recently spear-fishing! Ellery is very excited to be apart of the HC team, and is looking forward to watching the Auburn branch grow.