Secret Secrets CAN Be Fun

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Everybody has their secrets, whether it’s something small like you’ve never seen a Disney movie, or something bigger like you’re living a double life. It seems at times that our secrets stay hidden from the world and are just kept lurking in the back of our minds… until now. Well, kind of. 

If you haven’t heard of the Whisper application yet, you’re definitely missing out. This app allows students at various campuses to disclose information about themselves while remaining anonymous. The app has gained exceptional popularity here at Auburn.

All you have to do is download the app on your smart phone or tablet and submit a secret to be posted on Auburn’s Whisper page. The only thing anyone knows is that the post came from an Auburn student. Your name, gender, year in school, etc. are not included in the post. While this may cause your peers to speculate, nobody knows for sure who posted a given secret except for the secret-poster themself. 

Not quite ready to share your secrets? That’s okay, by downloading the free app you have access to every secret that’s been posted to the Auburn page. Who doesn’t love reading a little gossip? And this time you don’t have to pull teeth to get some info. It’s all right there for your viewing pleasure. 

So why wait? Join in on the fun, and download the app. today. Whisper app. representatives for Auburn, Jemeene and Morgan can help you with any questions you might have and have a wealth of information about how it all works. 

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.