The Perfect Face Masks For Your “Me Time” Routine

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Do you want to feel like this girl? Relaxed, rejuvenated, and renewed? Okay, that may be cheesy, but really, this 10 minute face mask is INCREDIBLE. The Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Clay Mask may be a mouthful to say, but it definitely deserves its name! This mask, made from cucumber and pink salt, is for all skin types and instantly detoxes and clears pores. This mask is the epitome of that “fresh and clean” feeling.

Let me tell you, I absolutely needed this mask. With midterms coming to an end and just college in general being very stressful, I knew I needed a mini spa night for myself. When I first applied this mask, it was extremely soothing and cooling. Once I had fully applied the mask, I laughed a little, not only because of the bright, fun mint color, but because it reminded me of the face masks I would see women wear in movies and T.V. shows. All that was missing was the cucumbers for my eyes!

The package says “The Mask Experts Since 1976,” and now I know they’re right. While I was washing the mask off, my face felt silky smooth and so fresh. I have very sensitive skin so the fact that my face wasn’t red at all was amazing. It’s a “Yes” from me guys.

Freeman Beauty also have Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser along with Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. Around the Auburn area, you can get these face masks and other Freeman Beauty products at Dollar General, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and online at their website.

Sarrah Shew is a pre-graphic design major at Auburn University.