People StyleWatch’s Celebrity Stylist on Campus Tour is Coming to AU!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Transitioning your wardrobe into fall can be rocky territory, especially living on the plains. It’s almost impossible to dress seasonally appropriate when it’s still 90 degrees out! People StyleWatch – our favorite brand for accessible celeb style – will take the worry out of your wardrobe with the Celebrity Stylist on Campus tour, coming to the AU Greenspace on Tuesday, September 30th.

StyleWatch TV Stylist & Market Editor Joiee Thorpe will show you how to wear the trends for every occasion this semester, from the first tailgate of the season to the first interview of your career!  The Style Studio will be packed with clothing and accessories from favorite brands, like ASOS, Nordstrom Rack and Sorel, plus hair tips and styling from TRESemmé and a Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance fragrance bar.

StyleWatch won’t disappoint with their giveaways either. Arrive early to get your free Look Book and swag bag, plus enter to win a $1,000 scholarship. Don’t forget to dress to impress, because there will be opportunities to upload a selfie to win prize packages from both ASOS and TRESemmé!

Be sure to stop by the tent to sharpen up your style skills. But don’t procrastinate, collegiettes, because all offers and giveaways are only offered while supplies last!  Visit StyleWatchConcierge.com for more info. Be sure to check out the Her Campus Auburn Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest People StyleWatch Celebrity Stylist on Campus Tour news!