This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Hometown: Sarasota, Fla.

Major: Finance

What is your favorite movie? Life of Pi

What is your favorite quote? “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplistment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson 

If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Selena Gomez

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? New Zealand

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Telekinesis 

If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? My own pet penguin

What three words best describe you? James Patrick Valenti

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.