etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How To Survive Until Rodeo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Now that spring break is over, the remainder of the semester is going to seem to go on FOREVER! But don’t worry, because in just THREE weeks Alpha Psi Rodeo is here! And then from there the last few weeks of classes are a breeze. Making it to rodeo could be the biggest struggle of them all, but here are a few ways to make sure you stay on track and survive until then.

One Day at a Time

Keep reminding yourself that you have one less day to go. No matter how stressful or miserable your day is, you have one day down! Just keep telling yourself that you can do it and you WILL make it through the day.

Stay Focused

It may sound obvious, but don’t forget that school actually matters. If you stay focused and on track you will find that the days fly by and the end will be here before you know it. Make your to-do lists, write it all down and study hard so you will feel accomplished. And for all of your hard work, Rodeo is your reward!

Pace Yourself

Even though it is the end(ish) of the semester, you have to remember that there are actually a decent amount of weeks left. Spring Break was a great way to let off some steam and spend multiple days in a row drunk, but the next three weeks can be the perfect detox so you are fresh and ready for the day long event. Remember: It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Professors are going to pile in the workload to prepare for finals and as the weather gets warmer the motivation to go to the library can get harder to find. Keep up with your work and keep on pluggin’ away at those flashcards. Alan Jackson will be there to remind you did an amazing job focusing on your work!!! 

Cover 

GIF 1

Image 1

GIF 2