This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

With Fall emerging, we are all starting to look toward fashion icons and magazines for the next big trends. The Hadid sisters have hit the fashion scene running and we are chasing after to snag some of their styles for less. Here is how to look like a Hadid without breaking the bank.

1. Oversized Tunic Dresses

Bringing back an old trend in an even trendier way. The ‘It Girl’ showed the new and improved trend, showcasing an oversized blue sweater with a black lace bralette. This one is basically effortless and is great for those messy bun/get ready in 5 minute days.

(Shop the look at Zara)

2. Distressed Jeans

Look no further for your next trendy piece than your local thrift store. These distressed flowy jeans are 1. comfy 2. adorable 3. effortless and we love it!

(Shop the look at Forever 21)

3. Sweats and Sports Jackets

Gigi, we love you! Sweats and fashion forward pullovers are making a fashion statement this fall. Paired with some white high-top converse and a high pony, this is another effortless style that you already have in your closet. Who knew your 8 a.m. outfit was in season?

(Shop the look at Adidas)

4. Leather/Rope Choker

The oh-so-fabulous Hadid sisters are always rockin’ the latest styles. Bella’s rope choker and Gigi’s bandana scarf are both cute and affordable. Simple accessories that add to any simple tank or tee, or in this case plunging neckline bodysuit and leather jackets.

(Shop the look at Urban Outfitters)

5. Off The Shoulder Shirts

The jealousy we have for this top is unreal. An always fun and flattering choice, off the shoulder tops have proven to stay in style, adding more colors and patterns to last through fall.

(Shop the look at H&M)

6. Turtlenecks

“Guess who’s back, back, back; back again, again, again!” That’s right, turtlenecks are a total go this fall. Gigi shows off a turtleneck crop top in a recent downtown stroll, showing how versatile and trendy our moms’ “old favorite outfits to dress us in” can be.

(Shop the look at TopShop)

{Fearfully & wonderfully made} I like to write about life and Jesus. Coffee Addict. Fitness and travel junkie. Church of the Highlands-Auburn.