HC Auburn Loves Collegiate Confetti!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

The HC Auburn team was so excited to recieve these adorable scarves in the mail this week. We were pleasantly surprised at how cute they really are! Collegiate Confetti specializes in making scarves that sublty show off your school spirit. One of our favorite things about these scarves is how they can definitely be worn on gamedays, but aren’t super obnoxious like some of the Auburn scarves you might come across in other stores. 

We love how they’re trendy enough to wear on typical days, too, even if we’re not going to an Auburn-themed event. These scarves really maximize on style and function. In fact, CC’s motto is “just say no to t-shirts and ball caps.” Collegiate Confetti has so many different designs from plaid, to polka dots, to houndstooth. There’s definitely a scarf for every taste, in all kinds of colors. Shop Collegiate Confetti today. 

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.