dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gold Medal for Hotness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

The Olympics is about bringing together the worlds countries and competing in seasonal sporting events. But I’m not going to lie, my favorite part is scouting out all my potential husbands and thinking how beautiful and athletic our children would be. As creepy as it sounds you know you have thought about it to! Here are the top five contenders on my dreamy-husband list, Winter Olympics Edition.

Aleksander Aurdal

This hunky freestyle skier has perfectly formed flow of hair under his helmet, and we wouldn’t mind seeing what it looks like with a little bedroom tousle. Just look at those eyes! Representing Norway never looked so good.

Shani Davis

And for the U.S of A we have beautiful speed skater Shani Davis. I certainly would be happy with him skating circles around me. Heck, I may even put on a pair of skates and chase him around the rink. I wouldn’t mind breaking a sweat for him!

Chas Guldemond

I don’t know if it is the fact that he has a striking resemblance to Toby from Pretty Little Liars or if that chiseled jaw line is built to mesmerize. And who doesn’t instantly fall in love with a man holding a puppy?! Even the puppy can’t stop looking at this dreamy snowboarder.

Staale Sandbech

I need to get my butt to Norway if this is what the average male looks like! I am seeing blonde hair and blue eyes as the trend and just can’t get enough. With that coloring, our children would be the cutest things since the Beckhams (Shhh, its better if you forget about the mohawk disaster this year).

Bobby Brown

Not only does he share a name with one of my favorite brands of lip gloss, but he has a smile that could melt Alaskan glaciers. This American skier takes the gold as the winner of my heart! I could just watch him all day long…. <3 

Who are your favorites hottie to watch in freezing Sochi? Let us know in the comments below!