This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Gift shopping can be hard. Whether its for Christmas, Hanukkah, a birthday, or just because, there is always that one person who is actually impossible to shop for. So before its too late, here are some great ideas for that someone who has gotten one-too-many candles from you in years past.

For the Not-So-Responsible Pet Lover

This Ecosphere is a great present for the person who loves pets but may not be ready for the actual responsibility of a dog or cat. With incredibly low maintenance, these tiny shrimp live off the algae that is produced by the water and CO2 made within the sphere. And they’re so cute!

For the Goofy One

Watch Ya Mouth is a hilarious game, perfect for the goofball in your life. Great with family or friends you can unleash your silly side with a big group of people or just a few! P.S. If you haven’t seen the “Watch Ya Mouth” Youtube video by Joe Santiago be sure you look it up. Pure. Gold.

For the Aspiring Botanist

This bonsai tree kit is for someone who doesn’t have a yard but loves plants, or that person who throws themselves totally all into a craft or hobby – good as gifted.

For the Pusheen in Your Life

Pusheen is adorable and a little weird, just like that one friend of yours! Plus, coloring books have been shown to reduce stress. For an extra something-something, throw in some fancy markers or colored pencils!

For the Quiet, Calm Type

With super-sucky suction cups, this see-through bird feeder is great for someone’s bedroom or kitchen window!

For the Foodie

Truly, what better gift is there than a snuggly version of someone’s favorite snack? Amazon has tons of plush foods to chose from, but my personal favorite is the cheese puffs.

For Your Saucy Friend

Spice up someone’s life with this sampler pack of hot sauce! Really, who doesn’t love to jazz up their flavors once in a while (jk.. lots of people don’t like spicy things.. buy this one when you know your audience).

For Pretty Much Anyone Who likes Wine

A floppy flask for a whole bottle of wine? This one doesn’t need much explaining.

For Pretty Much Anyone Who Likes Beer

Ok, so maybe not ~anyone~ who likes beer but this beer holster is definitely great for the frat guy or die-hard tailgater in your life!

For the Cheeky Chef

This funny cookbook had me cracking up at just the cover but the recipes are actually really great as well! Perfect for anyone who might have a hand in the kitchen or as a subtle hint to someone that they need a hand in the kitchen!

Plus, all of these items are Prime eligible! Just make sure to order off of AmazonSmile so a portion of your purchase can be donated to a charity of your choosing at no cost to you! Happy shopping!

Casey Wilson

Auburn '18

Casey Wilson is a recent Auburn University graduate. She loves acting, animals, and the color pink. Her most impressive skill is her ability to quote The Emperors New Groove in its entirety closely followed by her ability to trip over nothing. If you can't find her, she's probably taking a nap with her dog. Instagram: @realcaseyk
Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.