Style > Beauty

Getting an Awesome Tan with Jergen’s Natural Glow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

We are hitting that tragic time of the year where tan lines are fading, and for some of you this means the rest of your body has reached the unfortunate ghostly pale shade of your butt cheeks. Never fear, for I have found your new best friend: Jergens self tanning lotion. This magical stuff will take away all of your summer blues and make you feel like you just stepped off the beaches of Mexico straight onto campus. It’s as easy as….

• 1.) Smooth evenly onto your skin and let dry
  • 2.) Wash your hands
  • 3.) Watch your skin gradually get darker as the day goes on

Are you ballin’ on a budget? Perfect! Every tube is under $9 so you can forget about other expensive tanning options. Get ready to have captivating and flawless skin through every season life brings.

Claire is a sophomore from Winter Park, FL studying Pre-Dietetics at Auburn University.
Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.