This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Well, collegeittes, the semester is coming to a close and finals are almost here. Whether you’ve been preparing for finals week since August, or haven’t even cracked your books open yet; Her Campus has you covered! 

Our team just received the most amazing package of everyting an Auburn girl could want during the most stressful week of the semester. Enter the Her Campus Finals Survival Kits!

Cold-EEZE knows that late nights at RBD can take a toll on your immune system, so we’ll be staying healthy with their yummy orange-flavored QuickMelts. Not to mention staying hydrated with CamelBak while we study away. 

Late-night snack attack? No problem. LUNA bars and Kettle Brand chips will keep those munchies at bay. Not to mention, if you’re looking for something with a little more substance, Chipotle hooked us up once again with their ever-appreciated BOGO cards. 

Our Finals Survival Kits also included amazing samples and trinkets from BaubleBar, Cosabella, Aritzia, chain & charcoal, TRESemme and Bayer’s Timeline project. 

Check out these amazing brands during a study break and see why we’re so obsessed with them! 

Happy Studying and HCXO,

The Her Campus Auburn Team 

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.