This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Need some new items to add to your closet? Here are few our favorite trends right now to help you stay looking cute and comfy this fall!

1. Plaid Pants

A trendy look that we love! You can give off major clueless vibes with a cute plaid skirt and an oversize sweater. You can even pair some plaid pants with an t-shirt if you’re going for a more casual look.

2. Mom Jeans

Mom jeans have been in style for a couple years now, but the different styles such as: two toned denim, wide leg, and primary color mom jeans have been making a major statement this fall. It’s a very fun look if you’re feeling edgy.

3. Scrunchies

Velvet, metallic, floral, we love ‘em all! Give off super ‘90s vibes to any outfit with the perfect scrunchie.

4. Statement Earrings

Wearing a super boring outfit? Going to an interview and feel like you’re missing something? Statement earrings are the answer. They’re a cute, fun essential to almost every outfit.

5. Distressed Denim Jackets

A staple piece to any outfit. It matches almost any look you’re going for and its easy to throw on and go!

Love for music, fashion, lavender, and Winston Bishop
Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.