Fall is in the Air and We Are All About it

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Summer is the best; warm weather, pool days, beach trips and so many other fun things consume your schedule. Then school starts back, and the heat is not very kind. Having to wear white shirts to class to cover up your sweat stains isn’t the best thing in the world. And don’t even get me started on the football games that are in the middle of the day. But this past Saturday, on the twenty-second of September, fall officially started, and we could not be more excited!

Boutiques downtown have already started putting out sweaters, jackets and booties to start the new trends. The famous “Pumpkin Spice Latte” has been reintroduced and girls everywhere are going insane. Bath & Body Works has every kind of fall smell you can think of, and even some that you wouldn’t think of, but hey you are a fan of it. Grocery stores have started getting pumpkins in and some of your friends have already started planning Halloween costumes.

Your mind starts to think of the weather where it feels amazing and you can actually go outside without having a heat stroke. Pumpkin patches start to reopen and so do the haunted houses, which are so much fun if you are brave enough. The leaves start to fall and then the best holidays start to get closer and closer. Fall is the absolute best season, and I think we can all agree on that. Bring on the cool weather and the fall traditions because we are ready!