The Do’s and Don’ts for Dealing with Post-Spring Break Woes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

All good things must come to an end and spring break is one of them. Here are some “do’s and don’ts” that are sure to cure those post-spring break woes.

1. Do schedule a lunch date with your besties ASAP.

Maybe you spent all of spring break on vacation with your family and haven’t seen your gal pals for over a week straight. Make sure to get lunch with them ASAP so you don’t have to suffer any more withdrawals. This is a good time to exchange stories and share insta-worhty pictures from the week! 

2. Do go to class and keep up with your assignments.

The one good thing about spring break being over is that means only a few more weeks left in the semester. Summer will be here before you know it! However, the week after spring break isn’t just a “mid-semester syllabus week”. Some people have 3 or 4 tests scheduled that week and that means this is absolutely not the time to slack off. You got your well-deserved break, now finish off the semester strong!

3. Don’t bring the party back to school with you.

Sometimes the phrase “what happened during spring break, stays in spring break” holds true. Yes, the week was a blast, but when it’s time for classes to start up again, leave the crazy stuff back in PCB. 

4. Do continue to make memories that’ll last a lifetime!

Cheesy, I know but who said spring break is the only time of the semester you can make amazing memories? Make them every day while you’re here at Auburn!

Animal Science major with a passion for writing. Crazy cat lover, avid diet coke drinker and a shopping addict.