sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Jackson Issacson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Name: Jackson Issacson

Major: Marketing

Age: 21

Relationship Status: Single

Describe Yourself! I’m from the South, but I’m anything but southern.

Campus Involvement: As little as possible. I prefer to put my time and effort into other areas of life, not making school the center of my efforts.

Ideal Woman: Someone who is effortlessly and intellectually hilarious.

Ideal Date: Dinner at a quiet cafe, going to see a band or singer, followed by drinks at a low-key bar.

Favorite Hairstyle: Something classic. For my head it has to be tight on the sides and longer on the top.

Favorite Place: If we’re going broad, it has to be New York. Cliche, yes, but true nonetheless.

Celebrity Crush: No question, it’s a tie between Melanie Laurent and Emma Stone.

One Thing People Don’t Know About You: I was once featured in a bridal magazine as a child. I’m kind of a big deal.

Post-Grad Plans: move to Atlanta, New York, LA, or Vancouver for an internship with a film studio or production company.

Auburn Women of Today: Beautiful and fun to be around, but too afraid to stand out and show individuality.

Favorite Auburn Memory: All of the nights that begin low-key and become a “remember that time…” story later.

Celeb Man-Crush: It’s either Ewan McGregor or Daniel Craig.

Spirit Animal: Yet to be identified.