Campus Cutie: Carson Cooper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Age: 20

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Jessica Biel

What three words would you use to describe yourself? Humble, hardworking, and caring

What are you involved in on campus? SGA Campaign Staff, Intramural Sports

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? I’d say the average Auburn woman today is pretty, well-rounded, and good-hearted.

What is you idea of a perfect date? Probably doing something active during the daytime (volleyball, hiking, fishing, etc.), and then ending the day with dinner and movie.

Favorite Female Fashion Trend? Yoga pants

What’s the best thing a girl can do to get your attention? Have confidence, having a big smile that draws others in, and putting others before herself.

What is your pet peeve? Slow traffic not moving over to the right lane.

What is one thing you wish girls would stop doing? Wearing shirts that are ten sizes too big

Boxers or Briefs? Boxer briefs

Do you have any hidden talents? I can solve a Rubik’s Cube

What’s your favorite thing about Auburn? Auburn just has that “feel right” environment that makes it feel like home. I love walking through campus everyday. Other than that, what’s there not to like about Auburn?

What are you most looking forward to about next football season? Seeing how we can improve in certain aspects of the game and turn around and bring that championship trophy back to the plains.