This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major? My major is Computer Engineering, with a minor in your feelings.

Age? 12 years older than YouTube, so that makes me 20.

Relationship Status?  Single, Ladies

What are you involved in on campus? Auburn’s Wesley foundation, Alpha Eta Rho (an aviation fraternity), and am the singer for my band Supernova Factory.

What is your ideal woman? Thick accent (Doesn’t matter what kind), trustworthy, shorter than me, energetic (the more energy the better–you’ll need it to keep up with me!), from somewhere unique, non-cookie-cutter, likes to do her own thing, has her own opinions, strong-willed, smart, bossy but with a soft side, has a high embarrassment tolerance, loud, loves corny jokes, and above all else, she has to love Pokemon.

What can a girl do to get your attention? Honestly, to get my attention you’ll probably have to make it painfully obvious that you want my attention, because I’m as clueless as a bag of rocks. So throwing things, stalking me, poking me, hitting me upside the head, messaging me on Facebook, spilling drinks on me, honking at me, yelling at me, prank calls, and whatever else you can think of are all good places to start.

What is your ideal date? My ideal date is one where I make the girl as happy as possible. But if it were a date where she was cool with whatever, I’d start with a surprise day trip to somewhere awesome like a theme park or a national park (with canoes and smarter than average bears) in the fall (October is my favorite month). We’d have to go hit up the mall for pretzels and yogurt because that’s just how we roll. Then we’d go shopping, because when we roll together, we have to look fly. It would be like 7:00pm-ish, so sunset-stroll across the beach (because this is my fantasy), Frank Sinatra would be playing in the background on said walk, then after that we hit up the nicest Greek restaurant in town, so like the only one, and eat like king and queen. I then show you another surprise: Concert tickets, after that amazing event we head to my place and watch Netflix until we fall asleep on the couch. Good Day. Best part is that we do more the next day–I told you you need energy.

Celebrity Crush? I have a man crush on Jason Statham.

What is one thing that people don’t know about you? I have a candy addiction, forgive me. Giving me sour gummy candy is the most direct route to my heart. I’ll give you a freebie; I also could out-shop most girls.

What are your post-graduate plans? I have two plans, get a job as a BA computer genius or become a BA rock star. Or both, that would be pretty sweet. 

What would you consider your best attribute? Its a tie between my insane amount of energy and my eyes. They’re like big blue headlights.

What has been the most meaningful part of your time at Auburn? Every time I go to my 8:00am class and stay around campus all day, just soaking it in.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? I love you Auburn women, the most beautiful on the planet.  And just about all of them have good heads on their shoulders. There isn’t one I wouldn’t take home to meet the family. But you guys seriously need to stop wearing nothing but Nike shorts and giant pastel shirts, it gets old. Mix it up!

Tell us about your band? My band is awesome! My boys Brandon on bass, Jacob on lead guitar, Tyler on rhythm guitar, Markus on Drums, and yours truly leading the mic and your hearts. The name is Supernova Factory because yes to everything, ever. We will start to play around Auburn in October so if you’re out, look us up. We are actually pretty good, but in all seriousness I do it because it’s what I love. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.