Campus Celebrity: Brittany Pritchett

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Did you know that a potential future Miss Alabama has been walking around Auburn’s campus? While Brittany Pritchett isn’t training for Miss Alabama or modeling, she’s busy being a student at Auburn University. 

Grade: Freshman

Major: Studio Art

When did you start getting into pageants and modeling? I competed in my first state pageant a year ago (Miss GA Teen USA), and I signed with my first modeling agency when I was 15, which was very exciting

Do you hope to pursue a career in modeling? Yes, someday I want to become a full-time model and travel around the world doing it, but since I am in school right now, I am totally okay with being a part time model and working side jobs for now

Have you thought about continuing onto bigger pageants if you win Miss Alabama? Yes, If I become Miss Alabama USA, then I go on to compete for Miss USA, which leads on to Miss Universe!

Which one is your favorite? Competing in pageants or modeling? Pageants are always exciting, but I would say that I love them equally. With modeling, its pretty cool to say “I get paid to play dress up for a living!”

What are other hobbies that you enjoy when you’re not modeling or preparing for Miss Alabama? I love riding and showing my horses. Since I have been riding throughout my whole life, my passion for riding will never fade out. I also love slalom skiing and hope to start competing one day!

What’s a fun fact that others might not know about you? When I was a young teenager, I was friends with Justin Bieber right before he took off and got famous. He actually told me to play the piano for him next time he came over, then he got famous right after he left and I never got to play the piano for him!  

Hey i'm Alexis! I'm an aspiring singer and actress. I love music, fashion, traveling, having fun, and much more! I'm currently a freshman at Auburn University majoring in Radio/Television/Film! Twitter: Ayycorsentino Instagram: Ayycorsentino