This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Name: Blake Countess

Age: 22 

Athletic Career: Former Defensive Back for the University of Michigan; current Defensive Back for the Auburn Tigers

Year: Graduate student

Major: Adult education

Relationship Status: Single

What are your plans for the future? “To go to the next level and play in the NFL.”

If you could play for any NFL team, which would you choose? “The Dallas Cowboys because that’s America’s team, and I grew up a Cowboys fan.”

Who do you think is your celebrity look alike? Reggie Bush

Do you have any hidden talents? “I can do a flip! I was a gymnast at a young age.” 

What motivates you? “My family. Trying to put my siblings in a better place and watching my parents grind is where I get my work ethic from.”

What are your top three songs to listen to before a game? “It all depends on my mood.”

Do you have any advice to give fellow student atheletes? “Enjoy college while it lasts; it’s gonna come and go so make the most of it. Do everything while you can.”

Demetra Zuras is a Public Relations major at Auburn University with an interest in Journalism and Fashion Merchandising. Her future goals consist of moving to the big apple and working for Cosmopolitan. She's a chocoholic, shopping addict and football fanatic. WAR EAGLE!