9 Alcoholic Drinks for Your Girls Night In

We all love hanging out with our girls, especially after a hard week of classes and stress. Sometimes all you need is a little girl talk, laughter and sometimes a drink or two. Unfortunately, those drinks can really add up, even after 1 night out. So, instead of going out next time you want a delicious drink with your girl time, invite them over and impress them with some unique drinks for everyone! 

Raspberry Mango Margaritas from Baker By Nature

Ingredients

For the Raspberry Margaritas:

• 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, 3/4 cup tequila, 1/4 cup chambord (or another raspberry liqueur), 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar (optional, for a sweeter drink), 2 cups ice (hearty cups!)

For the Mango Margaritas:

• 2 cups frozen mango, 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, 3/4 cup tequila, 1/4 cup triple sec, 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar (optional, for a sweeter margarita), 2 cups crushed ice

Instructions

• For the Raspberry Margaritas: Combine ingredients in the body of a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher, wash out the blender and repeat for mango margaritas.
  • For the Mango Margaritas: Combine ingredients in the body of a blender and pulse until smooth.
  • Fill each glass with half of the raspberry mix, then top with half of the mango mix. Serve at once!

Peach Wine Slushies from Just a Taste

Ingredients

• 5 cups frozen peaches, 2 1/2 cups white or rosé wine, fresh peaches for garnishing

Instructions

• Add the frozen peaches and wine to a blender. Blend until the mixture is puréed.
  • Pour the slushies into glasses, garnish with fresh peaches and serve immediately.

Tips

• Use any variety of white or rosé wine. My favorite is a light and crisp pinot grigio, but chardonnay or sauvignon blanc will also work well.
  • For thicker slushies, reduce the wine to 1 1/2 cups.

Sherbet Mimosas from The Cookie Rookie

Ingredients

• 4 smalls scoops of your favorite sherbet sorbet, or ice cream, 1 tablespoon clementine vodka (you could also use other flavors of vodka), any type of champagne, fresh fruit for garnish

Instructions

• Fill your glass with 4 small scoops of sherbet or sorbet.
  • Top with vodka.
  • Top with champagne and garnish with fresh fruit.

Sparkling Peach and Strawberry Sangria from Savory Spicerack

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup peach rum, 1 cup peach schnapps, 4 cups dry white wine, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 cups fresh sliced peaches, 2 cups fresh slice strawberries, 1 bottle champagne

Instructions

• Add the rum, peach schnapps, wine, and sugar into a large pitcher. Mix the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
  • Next stir in the fruit.
  • Let the drink sit in the refrigerator at least two hours. (The longer it sits, the better the flavor.)
  • Stir in the champagne right before serving.

Tips

• Use a sweeter white wine such as Riesling and a sweet champagne if you want more of a sweeter taste.

Cotton Candy Margaritas from Such the Spot

Ingredients

• 3/4 c. tequila, 1/2 c. fresh-squeezed lime juice, 1/2 c. cream soda (Jones soda brand, preferred), 1/4 c. orange liqueur, 1 package cotton candy

Instructions

• Combine all liquid ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously.
  • Fill serving glasses 3/4 of the way with cotton candy.
  • Pour mixture over cotton candy until glass is half full.
  • Add ice. Stir to combine.

Strawberries & Cream Daiquiris from Sugar Spun Run

Ingredients

For the whipped cream:

• 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract

For the daiquiri:

• 3 cups strawberries--halved, 3 cups ice cubes, 5 oz clear rum, 3 oz simple syrup**, 2 oz peach schnapps

**To make your own, simply dissolve one part granulated sugar into one part water by heating the two ingredients in a saucepan on low-medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved, then removing from heat and allowing to cool completely before using in your mixed drinks.

Instructions

For the whipped cream:

• In medium sized bowl, with hand-mixer, whip together heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until desired whipped consistency is reached.
  • Set in fridge until daiquiri mix is ready.

For the daiquiri:

• In blender, pulse together strawberries, ice, rum, simple syrup and peach schnapps on high speed until smooth and completely blended.
  • Remove whipped cream from fridge.
  • Pour daiquiri mix into glass, filling approx. 1/3 of the way full, then spoon whipped cream on top of daiquiri and repeat until serving glass is full.

Watermelon Mojitos from Spend With Pennies

Ingredients

• 6 cups cubed watermelon, 1 cup simple syrup, 50 fresh mint leaves, 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (approx. 5 limes), 1 cup white rum, soda, ice

Instructions

• Blend watermelon in the blender until pureed. Strain to remove some of the pulp (optional). Measure out 2 cups of the strained watermelon juice.

• Place fresh mint in the bottom of a large pitcher. Add a little bit of the watermelon juice and muddle to release the flavors of the mint.

• Add remaining watermelon juice, fresh lime juice, 2/3 cup simple syrup, and rum. Fill the entire pitcher with ice. Top with soda.

• Adjust sweetness with additional simple syrup if desired. Garnish with additional lime, mint and watermelon slices.

• Serve immediately.

Raspberry Sorbet Bellinis from Recipe Runner

Ingredients

• 1 bottle your preference of Pink Moscato/Prosecco/Champagne (chilled), 1 pint raspberry sorbet, 1/2 pint fresh raspberries

Instructions

• Place 1-2 small scoops of raspberry sorbet in the bottom of each Champagne flute.
  • Carefully pour the Pink Moscato over the top of the sorbet.
  • Top each drink off with 2-3 fresh raspberries and serve.

Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Mimosas from 3 Yummy Tummies

Ingredients

• 3 cups Sparkling Moscato, 2 cups Pineapple Juice, 1 1/2 cup Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream OR 1 1/2 cup Orange Sherbet and 1/2 cup Milk

Instructions

• Add ice cream, pineapple juice, and wine to blender.

• Blend until smooth and serve in champagne flutes.