This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

1. Drawing Show Blush Eyeliner

Etude House is a very affordable brand that has many things worth trying. I personally love this eyeliner. It was one of the first ones I tried when I was learning how to do my winged eyeliner, and the “Drawing Show Blush Eyeliner” was very easy to apply. Plus, it doesn’t get dry, so you don’t have to worry about replacing it soon. 

2. Runaway Strawberry Seeds 3-step nose pack

You should go get this product right now. It is my favorite blackhead-removing strips. I haven’t tried anything else that works as well as these strips. There is not a lot more to say about them. Just try them, and you won’t regret it. You can buy them on Tony Moly’s website or find them at Ulta. 

3. Etude House Mascara Remover

Going back to Etude House, this mascara remover is extremely effective. I love to use it for waterproof mascara or when I do a heavy eye-makeup. This is an oily formula, which I usually don’t like, but in this case it works great.

4. Tony Moly Delight Circle Lens Mascara

I got this mascara (the blue one) when I was living in Korea and I ran out of my usual mascara. This is not a mascara for someone that loves a lot of volume and a dramatic look. It is more of an everyday kind of product, which I personally love! These mascaras work great together, which is the trick to getting the perfect eyelashes. First, you use the yellow mascara as a primer, then you use the blue one to brush your eyelashes, and finally the pink one for some volume. I love this combination! The only problem is that you can only find it in “Korean Mall,” which can also be the perfect excuse to get some exciting Korean products. 

5. Etude House Sunprise Finish Sunscreen

This product is probably my number one favorite. I get this sunscreen every summer, and the easiest way to buy it from the U.S. is through Amazon, which makes it very convenient. It is a light, non-sticky and easy-to-apply sunscreen. And what’s best is that this product is not only SPF50, but also doesn’t turn your face white! I absolutely recommend this sunscreen. 

Magalí is a senior student at Auburn University. She is Italian-Argentinian but she grew up in Spain where she started her journalism degree. Magalí had the opportunity to join the Erasmus+ Program and spent a semester abroad in Coimbra, Portugal, where she collaborated with their university newspaper 'A Cabra'. She has lived in many countries, including South Korea, Austria and Chile. Magalí is currently finishing her degree at Auburn University. She speaks Spanish, English, Portuguese, Catalan and some French. Besides languages, she also loves organization, photography and cultural diversity. Once she graduates, she would love to work for a magazine writing and working with visual content.