This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

With summer not far away, these books can help you relax over your long awaited break. 

History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera 

After Griffin’s first love Theo dies, he connects with the only person that truly understands him, Jackson, Theo’s last boyfriend. 

People Like Us by Dana Mele 

Kay Donovan’s past holds many demons, but she’s reinvented herself as an effortless popular soccer player. It isn’t until a dead girl leaves a computer coded scavenger hunt that Kay finds herself needing to do whatever it takes to survive. 

LOVE AND OTHER TRAIN WRECKS by Leah Konen 

This novel follows a twenty-four-hour romance about teens that meet at what seems like the wrong time, in the middle of a snowstorm on a train ride. One a hopeless romantic, and the other a love cynic. 

Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett 

After moving to the same town as her longtime online crush, Bailey Rydell has to decide between her online fantasy or taking a risk and falling for Porter, the security guard from her new job at the museum. 

Grace and the Fever by Zan Romanoff 

Everyone in Grace’s life has moved on from their “fangirl” stage, but she’s still stuck in her fantasy. When Grace meets her idol, Jes from the band Fever Dream, she gets a glimpse of their world and it turns into an unlikely romance. Grace finds herself in a hard position as the way she’s painted these people in her head aren’t always who they turn out to be. 

Christina is a pre-graphic design major at Auburn University.