This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Gift giving season is here, and just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over doesn’t mean we should stop shopping! Significant others can either be the easiest person to shop for or the hardest. They either tell you straight up what they want, or can’t even think of one thing! My favorite kind of gifts are the ones you know are perfect for the person, or super meaningful gifts that will remind them of your love. Here are some of the cutest romantic gifts for your person or your lobster.

Lucky to Be in Love Picture Frame $24.99

You’re bound to have at least one cute picture that you love with your significant other, and that definitely needs this sweet frame! It’s simple, classy and would look beautiful to display your love. The frame holds a 4″ x 6″ picture, which you slide in from the side for easy updating. It can either be hung on the wall or propped up on your table.

Where to get it: Amazon

“My Love” Personalized Sign $9.95+

Emailed or printed. Whether you call your significant other “my love” or not, this sign is super adorable and offers different nicknames. You can customize the name, as well as the “definitions.” This option can be emailed to you as a digital copy or mailed to you on high-quality card stock paper so you can hang it up for everyone to see!

Where to get it: MidniteMot on Etsy

Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People $12.29

Journaling extensively can sound daunting for some people, but what if it was only one or two sentences per day? This diary/journal makes that possible, and you get to fill it out with your significant other! You both get to answer one question a day for three years, ranging from questions about your relationship, questions about each other or questions about yourself. 

Where to get it: Amazon

Custom Star Map $16.45

Feel like the stars were aligned on a special day you share with your significant other? This star map will chart out what stars were above you on that date for any important moment! The seller will send you a digital copy for you to hang up and put in a frame of your choosing.

Where to get it: BubuDesignBoutique on Etsy

“Me Without You” Book $3.48

I personally have given this book to my significant other, and we got a good laugh out of all the cute illustrations and rhymes in it. It describes scenarios that need two people, things, ideas, etc. for them to be complete. It’s a beautiful and funny way to tell them how much they mean to you!

Where to get it: Amazon

“The Story of Us” Custom Notebook $19+

Much like Noah writing his love story with Allie, you can write your love story with your partner in this custom journal! You can get a small or large notebook filled with 160 pages of your choice (blank, college-ruled, dot grid or graph). Fill it with all your sweet memories, pictures or hopes for the future as a homemade gift no one will be able to resist swooning over!

Where to get it: RandomActsofPoetry on Etsy

“What I Love About You” Fill In The Love Journal $9.95

Need a little help coming up with the right words to tell your partner how much you love them? This little booklet has fill-in-the-blank prompts that will describe parts of your significant other you love so much. The prompts let you be as mushy or funny as you want, perfect for all couples. There’s 112 pages of love to give them, perfect for a small but love-filled gift!

Where to get it: Amazon

“You’re My Lobster” Keychain $9.26

In the words of Phoebe Buffay, lobsters fall in love and mate for life. If you’re at that moment in your life where you know your partner is the one you’ve chosen to be with forever, this keychain will perfectly let them know (but you might have to do some explaining). This gift is hand stamped, so each one is unique, just like your significant other!

Where to get it: EmmaFleet on Etsy

“We’re the Perfect Pear” Coffee Mug $14.97

If you and your partner enjoy puns, this is the mug for you! It fits 11 ounces and is made from porcelain to make it super sturdy (like your relationship). It’s dishwasher and microwave safe, so you never have to worry about ruining it. They sell them individually, but you should totally get a matching “pear” (sorry)!

Where to get it: Amazon

Personalized Message in a Bottle with Gift Box $13.10

Messages in bottles seem so antiquated, but in a good way; they bring back images of romantic letters that are lost to see, never to get to the intended. Lucky for you, this love letter will make it to your intended since you can hand it to them in a cute gift box! The wooden box includes a glass bottle, a red satin “Love” word, a red satin heart, a red paper rose, a personalized scroll that you can leave blank or have them print with your message.

Where to get it: TisBottles on Etsy

Our Moments Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters $19.95

Even if you’ve been with your partner for forever, there are always new things to learn about each other. This box of conversation starters will get the words and memories flowing for both of you, and there’s nothing better than sharing special memories and being heard. Break this out on a date or on the couch for hours of fun!

Where to get it: Amazon

Tiny Box of Date Nights $18.50

Feel like you’ve been stuck in a date night rut? This box of date ideas will get you back on track! There’s 48 ideas printed on solid wood tokens, featuring romantic, creative, fun dates. Whether you pull a random token for a surprise date or plan them out, you won’t be disappointed! 

Where to get it: SweetBellaStationery on Etsy

“If Our Love Were a Book . . . This Is How It Would Look” $9.95

Similar to the book mentioned before (by the same author), this adorable book is full of poems and illustrations. Instead of things that require two, this book focuses on romantic gestures that you’d do for your partner. This book will give you great inspiration for cute things to make them smile!

Where to get it: Amazon

“Our Love Story” Timeline $17.63

Polaroids are trendy, but expensive. This store prints your pictures on fake Polaroids, complete with cute captions to mark special moments in your relationship. You send in nine photos, add the captions and wait to get an email with your printable timeline! 

Where to get it: ArtisanObscure on Etsy

Star Wars Couple Pillow Cases $14.99

An iconic quote, even if you’ve never seen Star Wars (which was me up until recently). These pillow cases will be the highlight of your bed spread, and they’re made of a cotton and polyester blend. They won’t fade in the washing machine, so you don’t have to worry about losing the cute print. They’re fitted for most standard and queen size pillows, so there’s really no reason not to get these!

Where to get it: Amazon

Customized Photo on Wood $20+

For a rustic and classy look that’s so in right now, have a beautiful picture of you both transferred onto a ring of natural wood. You can get it with a stand so you can enjoy an optional engraving on the back for an extra touch. Just make sure you use a high-quality picture to ensure your photo looks nice and lasts!

Where to get it: FamilyPhotoWood on Etsy

Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.